Superior Die Set Corp.
View on Floor Plan:Exhibit Hall - 620
900 W Drexel Ave.
Oak Creek, WI 53154
United States of America
About Superior Die Set Corp.
Founded in 1923 and still operated as a family business, Superior Die Set Corporation is a U.S. manufacturer of mold bases, mold components and ground-machined plate. Our hallmark is providing the mold builder with innovative tooling and competitive technology solutions. We provide standard and special mold bases including “Be Fast” style in standard P20 steel, Toolox® Hi Hard steel or Fortal® aluminum. Other capabilities include machined cavity pockets and bores, slide openings, torch cut pockets, angle pin holes and waterlines. Web based 2D and 3D CAD services offers the latest in design technology. Mold base component line features unique Glide-Rite™ Ejector components, Slide-Locks™, Return-Rite™ return springs, sprue bushings, precision ejector pins, step pins and EXAFlow® tunnel gate inserts and the Threadformer Unscrewing device. FCPK, a wholly owned subsidiary of Superior, operates two facilities in Poland and sells mold products throughout Europe.
Product Categories (13)
- Mold Components > Bushings
- Mold Components > Core Pins
- Mold Components > Fasteners
- Mold Components > Leader Pins
- Mold Components > Locating Rings
- Mold Components > Mold Alignment Products
- Mold Components > Mold Bases
- Mold Components > Mold Frames
- Mold Components > Sprue Bushings
- Mold Components > Stop Pins
- Mold Components > Support Pillars
- Mold Materials > Aluminum Alloys
- Mold Materials > Tool Steel/Mold Steel